Stay updated on all areas of tax filings and business processes affected by COVID-19Learn more
Select a page
Our office is open during normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us at 724-439-3455 and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments are required to meet with staff: Appointments can be made by calling 724-439-3455.
3. If dropping off inside, please put your items in the secure grey bin next to the desk.
4. Outside drop off and pickup are available (M-F 9 am – 3 pm) in back of the building, please call us upon arrival 724-439-3455. We ask that you stay in your vehicle.
5. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely via our website. Click the Client Center button above and choose the Onvio or Liscio apps.
6. You can pay your invoice by clicking the Pay Bill button above.
7. You are required, at this time, to wear a mask when visiting the office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
8. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
9. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 724-439-3455 and we will be happy to assist you.